The ph-cleantec low pressure hot cleaning is based on a combination of low pressure (up to max. 14 bar) and 95 °C hot water. The temperature is generated within 1 minute by means of an electrical flow heater, i.e. the cleaning power is immediately available. The device is operated by means of lance or pistol like the high pressure cleaner. The low pressure and a water consumption of only approx. 2 l/min guarantee compared to the high pressure that:
- it can be cleaned directly in a production environment
- no sensitive components are damaged
- the used and to be disposed water quantities remain quite limited
- the environment as well as the operator will not be affected
- it can be used also in heavily accessible places
- no spezial precautions are necessary
If required, an anticorrosive cleaning agent or cooling lubricant can be added.
Compared with the manual work with rugs and aggressive cleaning agents the ph-cleantec method is considerably faster and more efficient.