The inclined filter, a hydrostatic working device, is used to filter liquids by means of filter fleece which is matched to the particular application. All parts in contact with media are made of stainless steel. The filter fleece is fed into the water chamber from the bottom. The filtration is performed on an inclined plane. The actual filtration happens in the lower part of the fleece, a post-dewatering of the filter in the upper part. The gear motor switches on once a certain water level is exceeded. The filter fleece and the filter cake are then pulled upward, the cake is stripped off and the fleece is coiled up. New fleece is drawn into the chamber. The water level decreases and the motor stops.
Advantages of the inclined filter:
- filter fleece supply from bottom -> the fleece is loaded with sediment
- flotation tailing is extracted together with the sediment at the
discharge side -> optimal use of fleece
- filter cake is removed from the fleece -> requirements of the cycle
economy-law are fulfilled by the separate disposal of fleece and mud.
- the filter fleece lies flat on the inclined filter ->optimal use of the entire
- lateral sealing of fleece -> no leakage of unfiltered medium into the
clean water tank
- reusability of the filter fleece when used in grinding processes -> low
- filter made of stainless steel -> long life
- low maintenance, few parts subject to wear and tear
- inclined plane -> well drained filter cake