The PCM500 Fluid Cleanliness Monitor is a portable diagnostic monitoring device that provides a measurement of system fluid cleanliness. As the successor to the popular PCM400, the new improved PCM500 uses proven mesh blockage technology to report accurate, reliable, 3 part ISO 4406 cleanliness codes for most types of fluids, in many types of environment.
With the PCM500 you can:
- Monitor contamination levels in mineral, synthetic,or water based fluids. Results are unaffected by the presence of water, air, or dark fluids
- Get accurate, 3 part ISO 4406 cleanliness code results in under 6 minutes and to quickly take preventative action
- Upload real-time results directly to mobile devices for analysis and action
- Pass off cleanliness of new builds quickly and confidently
- Protect your systems from catastrophic failure by detecting abnormal fluid cleanliness conditions quickly
The PCM500 can be permanently installed to monitor critical applications (including component test facilities) or used as a portable device for routine condition monitoring of various fluid systems