Industrial surface cleaning with solvents has been tried and tested over many years, as it functions absolutely safely and reliably - even where the component geometry is complex.
Moreover, it is also economically very efficient. The product portfolio of the Richard Geiss GmbH is diverse and tailored to customer's requirements. The family company offers, whether chlorinated hydrocarbons (such as perchloroethylene or trichloroethylene), hydrocarbons or modified alcohols, the suitable solvent for the application of their customers. The appropriate safety containers and connection systems ensure a safe transport of the solvents and an emission-free filling as well as emptying of the parts cleaning systems. The 3-step testkit for chlorinated hydrocarbons and the Quick test for modified alcohols enable the customer to do independently a solvent test on site. The corresponding stabilizers for bath maintenance complete the product range.
The subject of safety, particularly with regard to handling solvents, is particularly close to the Richard Geiss GmbH company's heart. Solvent users are, therefore, given instruction and training on the subjects of health and safety at work, environmental protection, bath maintenance, stabilisation and care of the solvents.
Solvents for surface cleaning
- Modified alcohol
- Anti-corrosion protection concentrate
- Three-Step-Test-Kit for perchloroethylene and trichloroethylene
- Quick-Test-Kit for modified alcohol
- for perchloroethylene and trichloroethylene
- for modified alcohol
- Advice on suitable solvents, containers and safe handling
- Application advice on-site
- Assistance with solvent care
- Safe handling of solvents thanks to double-walled safety containers
- Emission-free filling and emptying of the containers thanks to complete connection systems