The QSREIN research initiative launched by FiT, the German trade association for industrial parts cleaning, aims to speed up the transition from experience-based to knowledge-based process management. The project explores opportunities for cleaning technology, focusing on quality assurance involving practical applications of 4.0 and solutions of benefit to the entire sector.
A special area of parts2clean is dedicated to a presentation of this project:
- components for monitoring soiled and contaminated parts and for quality assurance of cleaning processes
- technology to monitor and control particle and film contamination of parts
- anti-corrosion protection systems, as well as rinsing and drying processes
- communication-enabled cleaning chemicals
- cyberphysical systems for plant components
- a digital model for process control