22 - 24 October 2019
Cleanliness inspections acc. VDA 19.1 /
ISO 16232-3/4/5/6/7 and 10 as well as over 600 specific customer standards
- Standard cleanliness inspections
- CCPlus cleanliness inspections with increased blank value requirements and fibers under laminar flow conditions
- Cleanliness inspections of large components up to approx. 1.500 mm edge length with special extraction equipment for large components
(large component extraction cabinet, large component manipulator)
- Cleanliness inspection by means of fair jet extraction acc. VDA 19.1, chapter 6.5.1 of non-wet extractable components
- Cleanliness inspections with air throughflow extraction acc. VDA 19.1, chapter 6.5.2 of air-conducting components
- Cleanliness inspections with suction extraction (with air with particle suction extraction system C|PS²) of oversized components or directly in the process environment as well as the
evaluation of the extracted particles
- Cleanliness quick test using particle stamps (e.g. on component packaging)
- Microscopic evaluation of particle traps/stamps
- Construction and production of test equipment and adapters *
Determination of particulate contaminants in oils and greases
- Microscopic analysis of particulate contaminants in oils and hydraulic fluids acc. ISO 4406 / ISO 4407
- Quantitative determination of solid content in lubricating greases acc. DIN *
- Microscopic analysis of particulate contaminants in lubricating greases *
Analyzes for the determination of the particle source
- SEM/EDX analysis of individual anorganic particles (metallic / mineral particles) *
- SEM/EDX-Scan with elemental analysis, electron optical counting and measurement of anorganic particles (metallic / mineral particles) *
- FT-IR infrared spectroscopy of individual organic particles
Novel, supplementary test method for the testing of surface cleanliness by means of suction extraction (air) by suction of dry and adhesive particles of large surfaces ...
Analyzes for the determination of chemical-filmic surface contamination
- Testing the wettability by determining the surface tension ...
customer-oriented, targeted consulting and support for:
Technical Cleanliness Assessment in Production
Audit / Potential Analysis
Monitoring accessories for assessing particle appearance in the production environment, including using particle traps or stamps.
In-vitro cytotoxicity test as per DIN EN ISO 10993-5
Determination of bioburden including validation as per DIN EN ISO 11737-1
Endotoxin test ...