22 - 24 October 2019
BUPI Golser Maschinenbau
The BUPI CLEANER® POWERTEC RSS cleaning system is characterised by its exceptionally space-saving, compact design and its simple handling. The large parts to clean are loaded into the cleaning chamber by hand or automated.
During the cleaning process, the palette cages or Euro palettes rotate horizontally in the cleaning chamber. They are sprayed on from three sides with a hot cleaning agent at high pressure and flow rates and then rinsed.
The RSS series is equipped with a vapour extraction unit, level con-trol, fine filtration and basket locking as well as water treatment.
For loading or unloading of cages in parallel with a cleaning process, loading and unloading of the cleaning system can be prepared using several feeder carts. This nearly doubles the system's capacity.
- Spray cleaning system for water-based cleaning agents available with 1 or 2 cleaning circuits
- For cleaning bulk material and large parts
- Container cleaning from small boxes to standard Euro palettes or palette cages
- Rugged design
- Reliable and long-lived
- Low costs for purchase and operation
- High-efficiency high-power Grundfos pump(s) IE3/IE4
- Electrical and control equipment from Siemens
- All components in contact with fluid in stainless steel
The BUPI CLEANER® POWERTEC KLT cleaning system series is characterised by its exceptionally space-saving, compact design and its simple handling. The small load ...
The BUPI CLEANER® POWERTEC cleaning system series is the all-round solution for a wide range of applications. It is character-
ised by its exceptionally space-saving, ...
The BUPI CLEANER® TOPLOADER systems were specifically designed as workplace implements for industrial part cleaning in production and maintenance applications.