PureFiltration is using a fully automatic back flush and thermal chemical cleaning process of the ceramic membranes.
Baldwin's recently developed and patented PureFiltration system
achieves the perfect cleaning of industrial waste fluids. This system
is recommended for every to all industry sectors that have a need to
clean and filter waste fluids.
This system's design is based on cross-flow filtration technology,
creating highly effective filtering performance, ultimately improving
the overall manufacturing performance and the capacity of the
production and concurrently safeguards the environment.
- Constant filtration performance
- Highly reliable
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel construction
- Easy to operate
- Low maintenance and labor costs
- Lower operating costs
- Minimal disposal costs
- Reduced usage of filter bags
- Low disposal volume
Touch display for ease of handling and operating. Clear functions and detailed information on the display show the status of the process with parameters such as temperature, flow volume, etc.
- High flow-rate
- Cleaning cycle: starts automatically if a low flow rate is identified
- Cleaning time: 20-35 Minutes;
afterwards the full flow rate is available
- Logging of important parameters
- takes the industrial waste fluids into the
- Filters the industrial waste fluids almost to it`s
original clean quality
- Returns the filtered industrial waste fluids back
to the place of origin.
- Return filter tank with hose skimmer
- Paper manufacturing
- Fiber Board manufacturing
- Glass manufacturing
- CNC Tool Machines