Particles are generally not visible on surfaces. The Particle Visualization Lamp PVL makes fluorescent particles visible to the naked eye. The PVL allows you to visually control contamination which generally occurs in the cleanroom with UV and bright light.
The PVL is ideal for
- regular control of cleanroom surfaces such as ceilings, walls and floors;
- the improvement of cleaning processes;
- the output control of devices which have been manufactured in the cleanroom without having to use a measuring device.
The PVL makes visualization possible regard-less if involving wiping cloths or cleanroom garments or surfaces made of plastic, stainless steel, aluminum. The darker the surroundings, the smaller the particles are that can be detected by the PVL.
PVL-2: ultraviolet or bright light, waterproof, resistant against disinfection agents, >1,5 h operation
PVL-3 (2in1): ultraviolet and bright light, water-proof, resistant against disinfection agents,
> 1,5h battery operation
- Measuring and test devices
- Cleanliness testing
- Controlled area technologies
- Component cleanliness testing, clean production, cleaning technology, clean room technology
Particlemeasurement on surfaces
Abblas- / Inspektionsplatz
PVL-3 UV & Bright Light
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser