22 - 24 October 2019
The SITA SurfaSpector is a new hand-held measuring device for testing the wettability of metal, glass and plastic surfaces, e.g. after surface treatment or cleaning.
The device combines an objective measurement with simple handling and enables a fast evaluation of the surface.
• Automated measuring procedure including drop placement, drop detection and direct determination of the contact angle
• Handy sensor head for measuring at various parts geometries
• Simple operation via touchscreen
• Mobile use without PC directly at the plant or in the process
• Limit value monitoring in measuring profiles usable for various applications
• Optional PC software SITA-SurfaceLog for advanced measurement data visualization and export
MEASURING THE SURFACE TENSION -
CONTROLLING THE SURFACTANT CONCENTRATION
The mobile hand-held Tensiometer measures the surface tension as well as the surfactant ...
The SITA ConSpector controls the contamination level in cleaning and rinsing baths. An increasing contamination level causes a decreasing cleaning power. A high ...
The SITA CleanoSpector inspects the cleanliness of parts' surfaces. This ensures a high parts quality for processes of surface coating and surface treatment. The ...